Joining for the first time:
- Membership Fee senior £20
- Membership Fee age 16 –18 £10.00
- Membership Fee under 16 £5
- Membership Fee unwaged & students £10
- Membership Fee after the 1st April half the above.
- Membership Fee online joining £1 admin charge
- We accept, cash, cheque or online bank transfers
- Join Online link on home page or paper membership forms too
- You must hold 3rd party insurance (BC/CTC/Other) proof required
- Join British Cycling to obtain 3rd party insurance (BC Bronze does not include such)
- Under 16 only with your cycling parent or approved cycling relative.
- See About Us for more info and rides list
- See our forum for ride reports and pics
- We are on Facebook "like us" and "get notifications"
- Try upto five free rides first, let us know and we will look out for you
- Memberships are evolving with cyclists wanting to be in more than one club, with this in mind Cleveleys Road Club recognise this. We therefore have just one form membership "Club Membership".
- If you race in Cycling Time Trials or Road Racing then just tell us whether you are representing us for either or both, we don't mind if you race for another club or team.
- You must read our C&R below link, you are bound by these.
Contact the Membership Secretary for more information.
Renewing your membership:
- Renewals are due before 31st August and must be done before the the AGM in September
- Renew online or use a Renewal Form.
- Remember to renew your own 3rd party insurance
- Renewal form and fees to Membership Secretary
- Renewals can be done by cash, cheque and bank transfer
- We do not issue membership cards
- Contact the Membership Secretary for more information
- Membership Fees are:
- Over 18 £20.00
- 16–18 £10.00
- Under 16 £5.00
- Unwaged & Students £10.00
After the 1st April the fees due for membership is half of the above.